<< Back to: ICLEI e-News | issue 14, October 2008
Local Action for Biodiversity - News
The pioneering phase of ICLEI initiative ‘Local Action for Biodiversity’ will draw to a close in June 2009, after three successful years involving 21 globally spread cities. ICLEI and IUCN, who partner closely in the development and expansion of LAB, are now initiating a new phase. Many more local governments on all continents are to benefit from cooperation, exchange, knowledge transfer, the availability of guiding and training materials, relations with the scientific community and targeted advocacy efforts.
Download the newsletter
- The start of a new phase for LAB
- Brussels signing up for LAB
- Events: Urban Nature
- International day for Biological Diversity
- City Biodiversity Index
- Edmonton: Master Naturalist Program
- Walvis Bay: Launch of Biodiversity report
- Join the new phase of LAB NOW!