<< Back to: ICLEI e-News | issue 9, August - September 2007
European case studies on green public procurement available
The five case studies on green public procurement, as mentioned here on ICLEI’s website in a previous news features, are now available.
ICLEI worked with the Okoinstitut with support from the European Commission to produce these case studies, which assess the costs and benefits of green public procurement for local authorities.
The case studies are:
The case studies form part of the Green Public Procurement Costs and Benefits Final Report, available here.
- Barcelona (Spain) – Sustainable bus shelters
- Göteborg (Sweden) – Low emission buses
- Lille (France) – Public lighting services
- Taunusbahn (Germany) – Public railcars with particle filters
- Zurich (Switzerland) – Energy efficient floorlamps