Resilient Cities Congress, 31 May - 2 June 2013, Bonn Germany
December 12, 2012
Resilient Cities 2013 call for contributions has closed with over 220 submissions received. Selected proposals will shape the program of the upcoming Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation which will focus on the following key themes:
- Risk and vulnerability assessment
- Adaptation and resilience planning and policy making
- Multi-stakeholder and community-based collaboration
- Implementing specific adaptation solutions
- Financing resilience
- Resilient Urban Food Systems
The contributions will be reviewed by the congress Program Committee, which consists of a number of top experts in resilience and adaptation. The results of the selection will be communicated in February 2013.
Not planning to become a presenter but would like to attend the event? Keep an eye on Resilient Cities 2013 website - registration will open soon!
More information about the event on www.iclei.org/bonn2013.